Six Pack Abs
Tired of doing 300 crunches, 200 sit ups and hours of other exercises a day, just to get a set of six packs? Congratulations, you have just joined thousands of other people who face the same dilemma. Why is it so difficult, sculpting wash boards abdomens?
This article is meant to relieve you of this problem through a very simple solution. The answer is diet. Ask yourself this question – ” Do I actually eat consciously?”
Research has shown that almost 55% of men who set out to build six packs exercise properly, but do not have any control restraint over what they eat. This is especially important as fat burn in the abdominal areas is very difficult. One has to have full control over ones diet plans and every single bit of food Combined with the right set of exercises, one can sculpt the perfect set of six packs within no time (4-6 weeks to be precise). But if you do not have the determination, motivation and do not put in the amount of effort needed for six packs, achieving this symbol of of your health and fitness, ultimate six pack abdominals might be impossible to achieve.
The Diet to follow – Critical for your abs
Many people go on extensive dieting and weight loss sprees, not realising that it is actually hurting them. One must eat everything, but in moderation. The most important meal – breakfast, particularly has to be a nice and heavy break fast. Proteins and lean meats along with carbohydrates will really help you to keep the body supplied with energy and stave off any mid day hunger pangs.
Everyone body has different needs so choose one with which you are comfortable. There is no point in eating something just for the heck of it.
The Mental Makeup – Be prepared beforehand
Before embarking on a training regimen, it is important that you thrash out all the difficulties with your instructor and know what to expect beforehand. This mental preparation will also give you a lot of self-motivation and prevent you from stopping before the aim is achieved. For starters, expect the following:
– Extreme cravings to binge on food that you have left. So eat everything, moderately.
– Feelings of despair due to slow results. It takes quite long for a pot belly to vanish completely.
– General pain and muscular fatigue. But this is beneficial, because no pain, no gain!
These tips about dieting should very much clear your major hurdles in getting the perfect set of six pack abs.
Here’s how to get ripped six pack abs while not wasting time and money on methods that don’t work.
1. Avoid all the infomercial gimmicks you see on TV. These gimmicks and contraptions have come and gone and there will always be the “latest and greatest” machine that promises a six pack. None of these methods are tried and true, there only the buzz of the moment, and just like the fabled “thigh master” they will disappear in time due to their utter ineffectiveness. They’ve proven themselves to be a waste of time and money.
2. You likely already have some degree of developed abs. What many people don’t realize is that they already have abdominal muscles essentially lying dormant, underneath some layers of fat. One of the most common exercises performed during our youth in gym class are sit ups. Many people have developed some degree of abdominal structure during the growing stages of their youth, but after years of non activity they have basically atrophied their ab muscles. By targeting your abdominal muscles through various exercises you can quickly build back up and accentuate your abdominal muscles while getting rid of fat.
3. Take on a full ab program that will hit all areas of your stomach, not only shaping up your abs but also making your midsection stronger, relieving lower back pain, and burning fat as well. Just doing crunches on the floor won’t bring you the total six pack ripped results that you want. The easiest route towards real results will be by following a full on firming, flattening, and shaping abdominal program. Here you will build your entire ab structure, developing the ripped six pack look, while gaining the benefits of feeling and looking younger, stronger and more attractive.
Here’s a great firm and flatten abdominal e-book program which will get you six pack ripped abs very quickly and efficiently – http://www.squidoo.com/leanbody
By following the routine outlined, you’ll target you six pack abs, eliminate your love handles, and rid yourself of stomach fat. See http://www.squidoo.com/leanbody and thanks for reading.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
You can develop six pack abs and get ripped by summer, buy you have to start now and follow these three steps for quick results.
1. Do Cardio.
You want to burn off any existing fat by doing some form of cardiovascular exercise 3-4 times a week. This will get you lean and allow the six pack abs that you develop to really show off. Most people actually have some degree of abdominal develop, its just covered up by a layer of fat. Get rid of that layer and you’ll begin to see the abs.
2. Cut out junk.
For the remaining spring season just cut out junk and garbage food which includes fast foods and snacks like chips or nachos. Once you develop your six pack you can actually go back to eating some of these foods (moderately) and still keep your six pack. By the time the fat gets accumulated it will be fall anyway and time to cover up!
3. Exercises to get your Six Pack Abs.
Here’s where you’ll get your abs. Get on an Ab Program that will hit all the areas of your stomach, shaping up your abs and also burning fat so you don’t have to do as much cardio. Just doing crunches on the floor won’t bring you the six pack ripped abs you’re looking for, and it would take way too much time anyway.
The easiest route towards real results will be by following a full on firming, flattening, and shaping abdominal program. Here you will quickly build your entire ab structure, developing the ripped six pack look, while gaining the benefits of feeling and looking younger, stronger and more attractive for the Summer!
Here’s the perfect Ab Program for quick results by Summer – http://absripped.blogspot.com/
By following this routine, you’ll get your ripped six pack abs, while eliminating your love handles, and getting rid of excess stomach fat. Check out http://absripped.blogspot.com/Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
Having a nice set of hot six pack abs can be a great asset for you, especially among the ladies and your peer groups. A toned body isn’t something you see everyday so you can just imagine the double takes you’d get as you pass by the grocery store or the stares people will bear down you when you enter the club or the gym. If this is the reaction you are aiming for, then it is time that you know what it takes to get hot six pack abs and what are the measures, changes, and activities that you have to engage in, in order to develop them in just a few months.
As I’ve mentioned before, getting six pack abs isn’t something you can achieve overnight. You have to set your mind to it and tell yourself that you want hot six pack abs, you’re willing to commit to that goal, and you are willing to go through whatever comes your way just to have them. With enough motivation, you’ll be seeing those abs in no time. So for starters, here are some secrets on how to get six pack abs and how to develop them not longer than three to four months of workout.
Committing One’s Self
Again I will reiterate, you have to tell yourself that you want to develop your abs and you are committing yourself no matter what. Believe it or not, trying to chisel those abs can take a lot out of you, especially when you’re a beginner or a first timer at hard workout sessions. You have to condition your mind that in order to actually see them in action, you have to commit yourself to the exercise routine you or your fitness instructor tells you to do. You can begin by applying at a gym near you or investing time in a fitness program that guarantees you hot six pack abs in just a few weeks of workout.
Exercise, Exercise, Exercise
You won’t get those abs by just lazing around or performing light exercises every morning. A complete fitness program involves performing all kinds of exercises and those that involve developing the abs are some of the most painful and rigorous for first timers. The trick here is that if you keep engaging in these exercises, you will get used to the strains and stresses and eventually get those hot six pack abs sooner than you think. Keep exercising through sit ups, crunches, V-ups, static holds, and developing your oblique muscles because these exercises concentrate particularly on the abs and losing the excess fat around the abdominal area.
Apply to a Good Program
Though this section should have been mentioned before the first two, I want to emphasize more on applying and enrolling in a good fitness program because these programs are effective and at the same time safe for the body. There are some fitness centers that will make you do exercises that are actually detrimental to your body, so before anything else, do your research and apply in a good fitness program.
Getting hot six pack abs is NOT hard! You can lose your body fat and start to develop great looking abs quickly. Don’t fall into the ab roller scams and gimmicks. Come check out a proven way to REALLY get firm, flat, and sexy abs at http://www.Six-Pack-Abs-Truth.com
Listen, it’s the level of body FAT that plays the greatest role in determining whether or not you ever get a stunning set of abs. You can do all the fancy ab exercises you want but if your abs are covered with a layer of fat then nobody is ever going to see them!
Here are five things you must know about getting six pack abs:
1. Have a plan. If you think that you’re just going to “eat healthy” and “wing it” and somehow just by hope you’re going to wake up with six pack abs…think again! This all means you should plan your grocery shopping ahead of time and know exactly what kind of nutrition you’re putting into your body. If you don’ t, you’ ll end up with all kinds of impulse purchases that shouldn’t be in the house. A great way to accomplish this is simply by having a list you can go use to remember the foods that you need.
2. You DO need to read the labels of the food you’re eating. Trust me, you’ll be surprised by which foods that you may have thought were “healthy” are actually repelling you from ever getting a six pack!
3. Beware of fruit! Yes, fruit can be part of a healthy diet and I’m certainly not saying you can’t eat it. But remember, if you seriously want six pack abs you need to be cautious of how much sugar you’re putting into your body and certain fruits have a lot of sugar. Consume 5+ pieces a day and it starts to add up…
4. NEVER go shopping on an empty stomach! This is flat out dangerous and you’ll make all kinds of impulse purchases. This is recipe for disaster and will kill your six pack progress!
5. Eat, eat and eat some more! Yes, this is shocking because most people try to starve themselves. But the key here is to eat the right foods that are mostly natural and non refined.
These 5 tips are only the tip of the iceburg but they should be a good start to help you on your quest for a rock solid stomach that will turn heads!
Do you truly want a stunning set of abs? Go to http://www.SecretsofSixPackAbs.com and claim your FREE special report that reveals the 5 facts you must know to get six pack abs.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )